Our incredible team is growing so fast! Here at Pepper – Your Badass Business BFF Inc., we are searching for another badass to join our Pepper team as a part-time Content Creator. We are working with some incredible photographers and creative entrepreneurs across North America and internationally and we know you want to be a part of this!
Pepper is a creative agency that works with photographers and entrepreneurs to help them with the inevitable BS (business stuff) that comes along with being a business owner. In order to be the rockstars that we know they are, we want to take some stuff off their hands so they can throw themselves into their work.
We are seeking a fun, energetic, dynamic person that will be a Content Creator and work closely with the Project Managers. You will be a part of their team by helping them crush all the badass tasks that we receive from our creatives.
The Content Creator role is the perfect job for you if…
– You are a freelancer or contractor who is looking for 20 hours per week of work with an amazing company.
– You’re energized by the idea of organization, working with multiple Project Managers and the creative files they run, tapping into your creativity to write, create content, work in multiple social media platforms, and doing some admin work.
- Tackle all tasks that are delegated to you by a Project Manager within their deadline;
- Write copy, including blogs and newsletters;
- Handle social media engagement and manage/schedule posts;
- Conduct research for publications that creative entrepreneurs could submit their work to;
- Content creation in software such as Canva;
- Create Rich Pins for Pinterest;
- Include SEO keywords and Alt Tags within copywriting;
- Build or work within multiple CRM platforms;
- Basic admin duties; and
- So much more!
- Some kind of post secondary education, preferably in marketing, PR or business.
- Administrative experience in a fast-paced environment (2 years preferred);
- Experience in a Content Creation or Virtual Assistant role (2 years preferred);
- Familiarity with a variety of computer software, plus the ability to learn new ones quickly;
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills;
- Strong written and speaking skills;
- Proven ability to work in a team and independently;
- Knowledge in the creative industry an asset;
- Knowledge with copywriting, newsletters, blogging skills; and
- Bonus for peeps with SEO and front-end website design.
This contracting job in Kamloops, BC will be part-time (20 hours per week) with the opportunity to move to more hours as the business grows.
Send your submissions, portfolios, and cover letter to: email@example.com
Job Type: Part-time (to start)
Start Date: Available immediately