There are so many reasons why hiring a creative agency to help you with your business is a killer idea.
For starters, being an entrepreneur can be overwhelming and consume all of your time. There is zero work/life balance and once you hit that level of success where you see some money flowing, it also means you carry a heavy burden on your own.
This is where a creative agency can step in and help with so many of the necessary aspects of running your successful business. And we know what you’re thinking…. What happens if my clients find out I’m working with an agency who handles my blogging, newsletters, client touchpoints, submissions, SEO, social media, and so much more?
Let’s think about the reasons why your clients knowing you work with us is not a negative, but instead, an amazing addition to any business:
- By handing off some of the extras, this leaves time for you, the entrepreneur, to be the artist you are. To perfect your craft, deliver your incredible work, and focus on your direct client care.
- Your clients know that you have a team of experts handling all the other necessary aspects of your business that aren’t specifically your art.
- Your response time will be quicker because you aren’t tied up blogging, drafting newsletters, researching SEO keywords, scheduling your social media, etc.
- When you introduce your Project Manager and the team they come along with, it will build trust with your clients too and will avoid any awkwardness that could come if our team is emailing on your behalf.
- With a full team on board to help, you can actually enjoy some freedom to live your beautiful life. And a rested soul is going to make even more beautiful art. You will have more time for your family, friends, and maybe even that overdue vacay!
- If you’re a photographer, there is a chance your client’s wedding could be featured in an online or print publication because your team is submitting on your behalf!
Here at Pepper, we pride ourselves on being supportive members of your team. We are experts in our field and we love getting to interact with your clients. But we’re also totally cool to stay behind-the-scenes if that’s more your jam! Whatever it is we can do to help ease some of the stress of running a business is all we want for you.
At the end of the day, we are happy to do whatever you want but we really do believe that your clients are going to think you’re even more badass for having an entire team behind you to ensure that you can continue with your amazing work. As always, we are here to answer any questions about how to introduce our team to your clients (like a fun little intro video from us to them!) or one of the many other benefits of hiring a creative agency.
Badass Public Relations Executive
Pepper – Your Badass Business BFF Inc.